Here are our tips for getting the best image for your Fisher Classics;
- Take your photo in natural daylight without using the flash
- Don't crop the photo too close. Make sure there is a bit of space around the subject.
- Taking photo at eye level of the subject or a little lower is a good rule of thumb.
Here is a good example; this has been shot directly from an Iphone.
Posing tips for kids
- Kids often dress in their teams uniforms but its not a requirement
- Take the photo from at or below their eye level (this makes them appear bigger)
- A few photos of them kicking, marking and handballing are a good idea.
- Make sure they are looking in one direction; left to right or right to left.
Social Media images
- Try to get the original image if possible. Social Media compresses the file a great deal so best results are from the original image.
Requesting an image from a friend
- Please ask for it in the biggest size possible. Ask them to email it in a large format.
- Please upload these as high res and full sized jpg images